|Sandro Hit, Old||Sandro Song, Old||Sandro, Holst|
|Antenne II, Old|
|Loretta, Old||Ramino, Westf|
|Danea, Han||Donnerhall, Old||Donnerwetter, Han|
|Alhambra, Han||Alabaster, Han|
Soliman de Hus is a son of the world famous dressage legend Sandro Hit. This black foundation sire wrote history when as a 6-year-old he won the world title for young horses under Dr. Ulf Möller.
From his first crop, the Sandro Hit daughter Poetin also won the world title for 6-year-old dressage horses in 2003.
Sandro Hit’s dam Loretta has two other approved sons: the Grand Prix winner Diamont Hit (in combination with Don Schufro), ridden by Emma Hindle, and Royal Hit by Royal Dance.
Sandro Hit is the father of a large number of horses competing at top level, amongst them Santana (Mina Tilde), Sandro Boy (Lyndal Oatley), Sancette (Mary Hanna), Sansisco (Carrie Schopf), St Emilion (Dorothée Schneider), Sir Diamond (Juliette Piotrowski), Polka Hit Nexen (Andreas Helgstrand).
On his dam’s side, Soliman de Hus carries the blood of the dressage foundation sire Donnerhall, a stallion that combines very successfully with Sandro Hit. A well-known example is the stallion Sir Donnerhall.
Donnerhall featured among the best dressage horses in the world for many years under Karin Rehbein. The combination won team gold and individual bronze at the WC in The Hague and the EC in Verden.
Dressage qualities are also solidly anchored in the dam’s line of Soliman de Hus. Dam Danae is a full sister of the dressage horse Diandra, the star of the Verden autumn auction in 2003.
The Grand Prix dressage horse KK Athene under the Swiss Annemarie Järmann is a full sister of Soliman’s granddam Alhambra.
This Hanoverian lineage 655 is also responsible for the Grand Prix dressage horse Wellington (by Wanderer) ridden by Alexandra Simons-de Ridder and for more than 20 licensed stallions.
Supreme champion in 2007 at the Hannoverian stud.
He is considered the best son of Sandro Hit by German breeders.
- Aged 2, he wins the supreme championsip of the Hannoverian Koerung in Verden 2007. Genuine phenomenon, he charmes an enthusiastic public with his exceptional paces and charisma.
- Aged 3, he wins the 30 days testing with excellent marks of 9.38 for exterieur, 8.88 for trot, 9.06 for canter, 8.13 for walk, 9.63 for rideability and 7.13 for jumping.
- Aged 4, he completes his testing with two 9’s for exterieur and paces and 9.5 for temper.
- Aged 5, Solian dedicates his year to breeding
- Aged 6, Soliman qualifies to participate in the German Championship for young dressage horses. The judges award him the very good average of 85%, which ranks him third in the qualifier! He finishes ninth in the final test.
- 8 years old, he starts at Small Tour level. He wins two St Georges competitions at the Grand National of Auvers with more than 71% and 69%! He also ranks at the fifth place for his first International competition at the CDI 3*, in Saumur.