Hanoverian • Chestnut • 1986 • 167cm
|Furioso II||Furioso xx||Precipitation xx|
|Que Je Suis Belle xx|
|Dame de Ranville||Talisman|
WBFSH Show Jumping Sire #3
Now World #5 jumping sire (WBFSH 2014), For Pleasure‘s progeny are competitive at all international shows.
For Pleasure retired at the age of 20 at Aachen CHIO in 2006 and began a full time breeding career. He received the highest mark for jumping of his performance test in Medingen of 145.95. His lifetime earnings in sport were in excess of €1.8 million!
- Four championship victories in eight years with the German showjumping team
- Four times winner of team gold; 1996 Games, 2000 Games and European Championships at Hickstead and Donaueschingen
- Individual bronze with Marcus Ehning at Donaueschingen
- Winner of 75 S-level classes
- Winner of his last Grand Prix (Leipzig round of World Cup) at the age of 18
- He competed against two of this own progeny, For Keeps and Farina at the 2005 Wiesbaden Grand Prix
2010 For Pleasure had an FN jumping index of 153 and a dressage ranking of 101.
Hanoverian Index; 162 for jumping and 100 for dressage
For Pleasure is #12 in the 2013 WBFSH show jumping sires rankings
He suits mares with enough blood, size and elegance and he brings his jumping ability, suppleness and wonderful attitude.