Holsteiner • 1996 • Mold • 170 cm • Strain 223b
|Rose quartz||lord||Ladykiller xx|
WBFSH Show Jumping sire #24
Due to his exceptional inheritance, numerous offspring from show jumping competitions to international jumping in the Champions League have become established. There are only a few of these quality sires.
This is proven by the FN evaluation, in which he occupies a top position with a progeny winning amount of over € 2.7 million and over 145 S-successful sport horses. With more than 40 licensed sons, numerous state premium mares and auction tips at home and abroad Colman is an exception for the breed.
Colman recently presented the premium stallion from a Zirocco Blue dam on the occasion of the licensing in Neustadt-Dosse.
Several descendants have established themselves with victories and placements on the show grounds worldwide in the top of show jumping such as the mare Zapria, who took part in the World Equestrian Games in Tryon this year under the rider Bronislav Chudyba. In Germany his offspring are represented in the big championships. Here are some examples:
- Catwalk IV and Briton Robert Whitaker were victorious in the Grand Prix of Lausanne, Vejer de la Frontera and Rome
- LB Convall was the 2016 winner of the Grand Prix of Aachen and bronze medal winner of the German Championships under Philipp Weißhaupt; In 2017, they also won the Spruce Meadows Grand Prix
- Cooper was victorious and placed several times in Nations Cups with René and Maurice Tebbel
- Con Dios III competed with René Lopez at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics
- Contagio recently won the Grand Prix of Frankfurt with Gerrit Nieberg
- With Cara Mia and Cooper, he placed two silver medal winners at the German Junior and Young Rider Championships
- La Passion de Caballo Ulika and Evi Bengtsson won the 2015 German Championships Ladies